NEK Group of Companies offers a comprehensive list of warehousing services to its customers: cargo receiving, storage, processing, and accounting as per cargo type and application scope:
- Development of a service package defined by Client’s tasks.
- Well-organized accounting system for cargo storage and movements based on NEK SCM system modified according to Client’s specifications.
- Sorting and consolidation.
- Reporting on current stock and cargo movements.
- Cargo marking and coding for its automatic recognition and addressing.
- Packing and re-packing.
- Cargo processing on special Client’s orders.
- Loading/unloading works of any complexity.
- Preparation and printing of cargo documents.
- Cargo insurance.
Notwithstanding Client’s requirements NEK’s basic warehousing package includes:
- Cargo receiving at a storage facility, counting, packaging integrity check, examining of unpackaged cargo (in case of discrepancies a legal М7 form is filled and filed).
- Optimal cargo placement with regards to safety and dimensions requirements (dangerous and bulky cargoes are stored separately).
- Accounting: cargo receiving, movements, storage recorded in NEK SCM system.
- Full inventory once a moth.
- Industry-standard marking.
- Filling and printing of storage forms and waybills on state-approved forms.